- Cable Type: Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gigabits Per Second
- PVC Jacket
- Overall Foil Shield24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Tested up to 350 MHz
- Meets Cat5e Standards
- RoHS Complaint
- ETL Listed
- CMR Rated
- 1000 ft. (302m) of unshielded UTP Cat-5e CCA cable
- Spool box provides easy deployment
- Connector free for full customization
- Can be wired for patch or crossover
- Color: White, Black.
CAT 5e CABLE
Solid Shielded Cat5e Ethernet cable is commonly used for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). While solid conductor cable is not as flexible as those with stranded conductors, it provides better performance over longer distances. This bulk cable in an easy-pull box can be measured and cut to exact distances, then terminated to a connector, jack, or patch panel.